Thermal Mass Flow Measuring System
Direct Mass Flow Measurement of Gases
Direct measurement of gas mass flow. Provides temperature as an output.
The Proline transmitter concept comprises:
- Modular device and operating concept resulting in a higher degree of efficiency
- Quick setup operating menus for ease of commissioning
- On board software freely allows the selection of up to 20 pure gases and creation of mixed gases with a maximum of 8 components (e. g. Biogas)
The t-mass sensors offer:
- Negligible pressure drop or loss
- Wide turndown of up to 100:1
- Can be programmed for circular pipe or rectangular ducting installation
- Each device individually calibrated and delivered with a traceable certificate
- Can be calibrated with flow conditioner on request.
- Optional cold tap device allowing ease of removal/replacement for low pressure and non-toxic gas applications.
For measuring the mass flowrate of a wide range of gas types e.g.
- Compressed air
- Natural gas flow to boilers / dryers
- Carbon Dioxide flow in breweries
- Biogas and aeration air in waste water plants
- Gas production (e. g. Ar, N2, CO2, He, O2)
- Leakage detection
Approvals for hazardous area:
- ATEX, FM, CSA, IEC Ex, NEPSI
Connection to all common process control systems:
- HART, PROFIBUS DP, MODBUS RS485
Endress+Hauser works to a defined standard production time (from order entry to goods issue) depending on the variant of the t-mass 65I.
Production times can be confirmed via your contact person or via the online shop.
Endress+Hauser will ship your order direct to your delivery address. In certain cases express or emergency shipments can be made on request.
Track & Trace:
Check your order status online using your reference number or the Endress+Hauser order confirmation number.
Spare Parts Logistics:
Spare parts are handled as standard products with a short standard delivery time. On request we deliver on shortest possible delivery time (extra charge).